How to pack your shoebox
- Get a standard size shoebox to pack for a boy or girl. You will also need to know which age group you are packing for – 2 to 5 years old, 5 to 9 years old, or 10 to 14 years old. Need shoeboxes? Bethel members can pick one up at Bethel and/or Hobby Lobby.
- Select a quality “wow” toy such as a doll, soccer ball with pump, or stuffed animal.
- Pack full with other fun toys, hygiene items, and school supplies.
- Pray for the child who will receive your gift. Including a personal note and photo makes a big impact!
- Bethel members return the shoebox by Sunday, November 10th. We will cover the shipping cost. (Feel free to bring CA Redemption Value soda cans and water bottles to help pay for the cost!)
We will ship them out to the collection centers on November 18th-25th.
More information can be found at samaritanspurse.org/occ